skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Humanities Group 1
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Hunter,
Overall, good job on this post. There are some interesting things in this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(34)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(15)
▼
January
(16)
The years of change
1. The Blind Prophet- Line 359 "Although you can...
Oedipus should not be guilty for killing his fathe...
Part 2:This one is for Old Yeller1. (Creon arrives...
Part 2
Oedipus the King (again)
About five years back Pink Floyd was coming to US...
Anagnorisis
Hunter, Overall, good job on this post. There are ...
Hunter, I believe your first quote has something...
1. Incense: A material or substance that can be bu...
wu tang clan,I loved your examples of foreshadowin...
wu tang clan,I though you had great examples of fo...
Hunter Prininski1. Line 435: "I say that you yours...
Oedipus the King
Oedipus the King
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment