Wednesday, January 6, 2010
About five years back Pink Floyd was coming to US Airlines Arena. They were visiting three states, New York, California, and Arizona. Not touring in the US for over fifteen years, and this probably would be the last US tour. Pink Floyd being my favorite band I was psyched, I was planning out the set list that I wanted to do, and who their guess star was going to be. A few months before the tour keyboardist and vocalist Rick Wright died of a Heart attack (maybe from the high doses of acid and heroine through out the years). Him being one of my favorite artist I was so sad. I felt as if a part of me died with me. I know this is a little dramatic for me being only 8 years old but I listened to Pink Floyd my whole life. Then on top of it Pink Floyd no longer tour. Therefore splitting up the band for good. I now was never able to see my all time favorite band tour, scaring my for life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good story, but also well short of the word requirement.
ReplyDelete